Hello beautiful people and happy February!
Now whilst winter is still very much in action, I’m dreaming of Spring. I’ve never been a big lover of Winter myself, especially whilst I’m a uni, as my room is at a constant sub zero temperature, BRRR! I am definitely in my element in the Summer months! But until then I’ve been compiling a list of my Spring must haves and turned it in to a pretty little mood board for you guys! 😀 Hope this provides some inspiration for your spring wardrobe revamp!
- ASOS Shift Dress with Military Pocket Detail- £35.00- http://www.asos.com
- Elsie black croc cut out pointed boots- £24.99- http://www.publicdesire.co.uk
- Khaki zip front maxi pencil skirt- £30.00- http://www.riverisland.com
- St Tropez gradual tan everyday moisturiser- £9.68 reduced from £12.25!- http://www.beautybay.com
- Fenchurch Bardot crop top- £16.00- http://www.bankfashion.co.uk
- EOS smooth sphere strawberry sorbet lip balm- £5.95- http://www.beautybay.com
- Marc Jacobs daisy dream- From £38.50- http://www.theperfumeshop.com
I’d love to know what trends you’re lovng this Spring 2015 and even ones that youre not feeling so much! Leave your comments down below!